Wednesday, October 8, 2014

the tabberts | from behind the lens

I see the light!  Rather literally I might add.  What an incredible difference the position of the sun makes - or rather, position of the earth if you want to get technical about it - when photographing these lifestyle sessions.  This beautiful family, of which I had the humble privilege of snapping photos, introduced me to Cantigny Park in Wheaton, IL.  The grounds are quite lovely, although the sun was even lovelier as it set splendidly over the gardens during our time together.  I would love to show you this session in full, but for now, a few personal favorites will have to do.

Although stay tuned, because in the next couple of weeks I will be launching a new website featuring not only photography, but continued musical endeavors as well.   Never stop dreaming...

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment